Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

{New*} Top 100 Best Whatsapp Status

Best Whatsapp Status - Funny Whatsapp Status, Love Status for Whatsapp & Motivational Whatsapp 





Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you :)

Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!

If I had a pound for every time I got suspicious... I'd wonder who the f&*k was paying me, and why?

I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.

There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday     

Mom's logic: If you go wild and break your legs, do not run to me and cry ..

Borrow money from a pessimist- - he doesn't expect it back.

Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status :P 

Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops. 

typing....

I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED :)

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.  

when i was BORN i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year & a half.
“You compliment someone for their mustaches, & suddenly she isn't your friend anymore. 

Do not be afraid to step on people... Mario made a career from it.

Never laugh at your wife's choices... you're one of them ...

 I just want to die young as late as possible.
If you’re talking abt me behind mah back….. go ahead this is the best angle to kiss mah ass!

My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".

If i had the world in mah hands, i'd give it all to you :) 

If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever. 

Every LOVE story is beautiful, but ours if my Favorite. <3 blockquote="" nbsp="">

Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3 blockquote="" nbsp="">

 As long as i wake up in the morning and she is next to me, that's all that matters.
“And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
Falling in love is only half of what I want. Staying in love with you till forever is the other.

With you I am never worried about what the future holds because I know you will be with me holding my hands.

I never really believed in magic until I saw you for the very first time.

I want to show you how much I love you, but to show that I’ll have to show you how big the universe is because I love you so much.

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."

Thanks iwhatsappstatu



No comments:

Post a Comment